Monday, November 18, 2013

7 Reasons Why The Voice is the Best Singing Competition on TV

1. Adam and Blake's witty banter. Those two are so in love/hate it is adorable. Watching Adam and Blake during the blind auditions might be my favorite part of the show.



2. CeeLo's outrageous outfit choices. I am currently watching The Voice while I write this and CeeLo is sporting a very interesting leather cape? He also likes to throw some fancy shades in there every once in a while. (Don't even get me going on the head tat.) Way to keep us guessing CeeLo! 



3. Meeting CeeLo's many strange pets. Just a week ago, I discovered CeeLo not only has a cat and a parrot that we meet in previous seasons, but also a llama named a Ollama (clever) and a pig named Little Richard. At least he is no longer interviewed while petting his fluffy white cat. He looked like an evil villain. You know it's true!



4. Blake's dimples. I know he is a married man and about the same age as my father, but those dimples! Too cute!



5. Sometimes Adam looks like Tom Hanks from Cast Away. Adam Levine is a good looking man, but every once in a while it's nice to see him not looking like a Greek God and putting all other men to shame. So, thank you, Adam, for occasionally making everyday men look slightly more appealing.


6. When Christina "freestyles". Christina Aguilera has the most beautiful voice, and that is truly recognized when she just casually hits a couple high notes when helping a contestant out on how to improve their range. No biggie and I'm sure the contestants feel no extra pressure...


7. The contestants!!! Ughhhh! I love them all! I want Jacquie Lee to win. I want Caroline to win. I want Will Champlin to win! I WANT THEM ALL TO WIN. Except for Kat Robichaud. She can go home. Just not feeling her. Sorry. 





No comments:

Post a Comment