Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WTF Wednesday: Old Spice Commercials

Mom Song




Boardwalk




Okay, so you watched those right? No!! Well, get to it! I'm waiting...

O.K., let's try again. You watched those commercials, correct?? Thank you! Now... HOW CREEPED OUT ARE YOU?!?!?

The first time I saw these commercials my jaw was on the floor. The song from the Mom Song is weird, but my first question is why are all the moms homely and fat?

The Boardwalk commercial is not much better. It may be worse actually. The wig that crawls off the good looking guy and works the claw machine. And then the claw brings up a baby?!?!

If Old Spice was trying to shock people. It worked, okay Old Spice. It worked. But now I do not want my guy to be using Old Spice products for fear of premature balding and a creepy wig that comes to life. No thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment