Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WTF Wednesdays: Dog Strollers

Hello! And welcome to the newest (and first) weekly series of Culture Shock. The Wednesday Edition of WTF. This series will touch on various topics that just make you say "WTF?!" The first topic will be something that has, and will always, elude me: Dog Stollers.

Dog Strollers. Oh, you have never heard of them? You already think they are obsurd? Why yes, yes they are. And they are real. Feast your eyes on the image below.



Walking around the Upper West Side, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen this very sight. I have even witnessed a double stroller fit for two dogs. Dogs have two more legs than us, they do not need to be in a stroller! Perhaps if the dog was injured, maybe it would be appropriate to cart it around in a stroller until the little guy was healed, but I have only seen healthy, four legged pups strapped into these strollers. What is going on? Dogs are man's best friend, not an American Girl Doll to dress up and push around! I just can't. 

And if the strollers were not enough, take a gander at this puppy purse.


Yep, that happened. 

See you next (WTF) Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment