Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dear Vogue

Dear Vogue,

What, what, what are you thinking?! (See hilarious video related to that line here)

People are outraged! Sarah Michelle Geller was upset! I mean, Vogue ticked off Buffy. That's pretty serious. Her tweet and many others were quite interesting. You can check out more about that here, as well as other upset tweeters who are thinking about ending their Vogue subscription.


Personally, I am not upset about this cover choice. A little confused, maybe. I thought Anna Wintour was not the biggest fan of Kim K. so I find it odd to have her as the cover start when she has so openly been opposed to her. I will most likely be purchasing this issue if only to read Anna's editor letter. 

What do you think about this cover star choice? Will you be purchasing this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment